Hartes Group Careers
Senior Chef De Partie - Ballymore Inn
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Group Executive Chef and Head Chef the Senior Chef De Partie will ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with departmental standards in order to provide 100% quality service to customers at all times.
All duties must be carried out in accordance with statutory health & safety requirements. This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week. There is also a part time role within the group for a suitable candidate.
We are passionate about our culinary offering and are looking for someone who will strive for excellence with every dish.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Previous experience in a fast paced kitchen operation.
- Previous experience working within a large team.
- Multi Outlet experience is a plus.
- Professional qualifications essential, e.g. HACCP.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate flair, creativity and skill in the Kitchen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- In conjunction with the Kitchen Team, to ensure the consistent smooth running of food service, delivering an outstanding gastro menu.
- Maintain a high level of food quality which will exceed guest’s expectations with every dish.
- To ensure effective stock control.
- To ensure that cleanliness and food safety is adhered at all times, HACCP Management.
- Assist in various other Kitchens as required.
- Career progression opportunities- personal development plans.
- Meals on duty.
- Staff rates across the group.
- Travel Schemes such as the Bike to Work Scheme.
- Learning and Development Opportunities- Access to online training
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
Supervisor / Bar & Waiting Staff - Hartes of Kildare
We are looking for:
- A Floor Supervisor
- Full and Part Time Experienced Bar/Waiting Staff
These roles are for an immediate start.
- A daily variation of order taking, greeting, food running and general table waiting duties
- Ensure our high standards are continued to be achieved
- To ensure the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, uniform, appearance, conduct and body language are maintained at all times
- Ensure that the customer experience is the best it can possibly be
- Be able to work a varied shift pattern, early/late/weekend and evening as per business requirements
- Be a great communicator, providing a warm and friendly experience to our guests
- Have experience working in an environment which requires a high level of hygiene and cleanliness
- Have a good work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Be permitted to work in Ireland and be over 18 years old.
Pay: Will depend on level of experience and combined with gratuities makes for a very attractive opportunity for the right individual.
If you are interested in any of these positions please forward your C.V to Shauna for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: €11.50-€15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Supplemental pay types: Tips
- Hospitality: 2 years (preferred)
Language – English
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the position you are applying for.
Hartes Group Careers
Open positions will be listed here